How do I order online?
You do not need to register an account with IPEVO.com to place an order. However, if you are a tax exempt organization, you will need to create an account with us in order to enjoy tax-free shopping on our online store. You can register or log into your account on the checkout page or by clicking My Account at the top banner of the online store.
Here are the steps to place an order.
- Proceed to the Shopping Cart page.
- Verify your selections, then click Proceed to Checkout or PayPal Checkout.
- Enter your email address or log into your account. To create an account, check the Remember me! Create my IPEVO account selection, and create a password. If this selection is not checked off, you can simply proceed with the checkout process as a guest account.
- Enter billing information. Required blanks are marked with asterisks.
- Choose a shipping method.
- Enter payment information.
- Apply any coupons you may have.
- Review and submit your order by clicking the Check Out button.
If you encounter any issues, you may alternatively place orders by emailing email@example.com. Our sales representatives will be able to place your orders.
Can I make changes to my order?
If you would like to cancel or change your order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request. Please bear in mind that our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to process orders quickly and efficiently. Therefore, we cannot change or cancel an order once it has entered the shipping process.
NOTE: If you cancel an item that qualified for a promotion or special deal, you may no longer receive that discount or promotion if you order again in the future.
NOTE: Please note that our order fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders processed and shipped quickly and efficiently. Therefore, once the order status has been changed to “processing”, our customer service staff will not be able to make any changes to it.